We are of the opinion that tax advice and business consulting closely related. We provide integral advise to small and medium-sized companies.
For you as a client, this means a structured and regular advice on the economic situation of your company.
From the setup to the establishment of financial statements, we are happy to assist you and advise you on legal matters.
Company setup and structuring:
- Company setup
- Local or cross-border mergers and other corporate restructurings
- Public aids
- Business licenses
Bookkeeping and consolidation:
- Dayto-day accounting operations
- Preparation of statutory accounts and financial packages in accordance with regulations
- Filing and publication of annual reports with the trade register including eCDF filing
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements under different GAAPs
- Financial reporting (e.g. production of monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual accounting reporting to shareholders and other stakeholders)
- Liaising with auditors and other relevant intermediaries
Tax compliance services:
- Preparing and filing of corporate income tax returns
- VAT registration of companies and investment funds
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Review of tax assessments
- Liaising with Luxembourg tax authorities
Corporate secretarial services and legal assitance:
- Preparation of ordinary and extraordinary general meetings and/or board meetings
- Follow-up of legal formalities
- Filing and publication of annual accounts including eCDF filing
- Maintainance of shareholders’ register
Payroll & staffing services:
- Registration of the company/employees at the Joint Social Security Centre (Centre commun de la sécurité sociale, CCSS) and the Multi-sector Occupational Health Service (Service de Santé au Travail Multisectoriel – STM)
- Assistance in hiring an employee (e.g. request for work permits, simulations of wages and taxes, formalities relating to applications for aid granted by the national employment administration – Agence pour le développement de l’emploi – ADEM).
- Handling of lunch vouchers
- Assistance in social elections